The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time. Tom Cargill
Binary search tree is a binary tree (contains only two nodes). The left subtree values are less than or equal to parent node and right subtree values are greater than or equal to the parent node.
The binary search tree supports insert, search and remove operations. When the binary search tree structure change (insert or remove), it re-order the items. The item can be traversed using in-order, pre-order and post-order traversal.
Write a program to implement Binary Search Tree?
All Binary Tree Values: 1 2 3 4 5 Validate: true Binary Tree Max depth:4 Binary Tree size:4 All Binary Tree Values After mirror: 5 4 3 2 1